Plastic products in stock
Plastics we hold in stock at our Exeter head office include:
Polycarbonate is available as a solid glazing material, suitable for replacing glass; or as a structured multi-layered conservatory roof sheet.
Benefits of polycarbonate sheets instead of glass are.
- High impact strength – improved security and protection.
- Lower weight
- Flexibility, ability to cold form curves
- Onsite adjustment. Polycarbonate can be trimmed using standard site tools.
Rigid PVC hard wearing and boasts food safety compliance due to the non-porous surface. It is ideal for use as an impact resistant, washable wall covering in food preparation areas, public washrooms, hospital and hotel corridors. Available in a full range of joint and trim profiles to produce a professional finish.
Aluminium composite (ACM)
This product offers excellent rigidity in a light weight sheet. It has a very flat regular surface, making it ideal for applying graphics or direct printing. Available in 3 different grades, with a choice of colours and surface finishes.; there is a product to suit most applications.
We currently stock:
- 0.15 gauge Single Sided White Hoarding Grade
- 0.2 gauge Gloss/Matt White Medium Grade
- 0.3 gauge Gloss/Matt Foldable Grade, available in White, Colours and Metallics